My RSS reader has been full to the brim with photographer interviews of late. Here’s a few worth checking out to fill a lazy Sunday afternoon:
- Dodge and Burn talks to World Press Photo spot news winner Walter Astrada about his career and goals.
- Foto8 talks to Andreas Gursky about, among other topics, the evolution of his work.
- Voices of San Diego talks to Matt Mallams about his plans for the summer and his style.
- The Fader talks to Andrea Diefenbach about her excellent work documenting AIDS in the Ukraine.
- The New York Photo Festival talks with Jacob Holdt about his process and thoughts about photography (scroll down a bit) (via 2point8)
- Camera Obscura talks with Mehrdad Naraghi about, among other things, how he publishes and shows his photos in Iran. (via Asian Photography Blog)
- Conscientious and Bomblog talk with Will Steacy about the process and intentions behind his recent project “Down These Mean Streets.” (second link via Rachel Hulin)
- +1 Magazine talks with Boogie (in a pdf; here’s Boogie’s site, too.).
- 100Eyes Magazine talks with Brenda Ann Kenneally about her own history and how her life has intertwined with her photographic subjects.